[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]African hair is very curly and prone to dryness, so it may seem difficult to take care of this type of hair. However, some changes in your usual hair care routine will make your hair silky, gorgeous, and shiny. We will help you get the most out of this routine with our natural hair tips for beginners.
Too often African American hair is subjected to chemicals and extreme heat in an attempt to make it seem longer and smoother. But what this does is weaken and slow hair growth. But here is How to grow long natural hair
To grow your hair faster and longer the solutions are actually quite simple. A big part of growing black hair faster is knowing what products to use. Heres a full guide on how to grow African hair faster.
I am black. My hair makes me unique. My hair makes me confident.
My hair makes me natural. My hair is me.
Natural Hair Care Tips for Beginners
We have gathered the most effective methods and tips that will make your hair look amazing and healthy.
1. Keep your hair moisturized It is the essential tip among the tips of natural hair treatment for growing long, healthy, and beautiful hair.
Use a conditioner for dry, damaged and brittle hair every time you wash your hair. Apply the conditioner mainly to the ends of the hair and leave it for 2-3 minutes, then properly wash it off.
Use a deep-acting conditioner every 2-3 weeks. Use it according to the instructions on the package; it will help keep your hair soft. Try a conditioner that does not need to be washed off. It is a special type of conditioner that has to be applied to the ends of the hair while it is still wet. It does not need to be washed off, and it protects your hair from pollution and sunbeams. It can be used every time after a shower.
2. Use hair oil You can use these natural the oils:
- Avocado oil (apply for 10-15 minutes to moisture your hair).
- Coconut oil (leave overnight to reach the natural sunscreen effect).
- Olive oil (apply oil on your hair and massage it. Leave for 20 or 30 minutes).
- Argan oil (use oil instead of a conditioner after your favorite shampoo).
- Almond oil (apply oil for one or two hours or leave it overnight).
- Alma oil (apply oil for one hour on the scalp to reduce breakage of your hair).
- Pumpkin seeds oil (apply for one or two hours to protect hair cuticles against damaging).
- Tea tree oil (mix it with your favorite shampoo to re-grow your hair).
- Jojoba oil (apply it on your hair to fix split ends).
- Mustard oil (apply it for 20 minutes 3 times a week to stimulate your hair growth).
- Castor oil (use it once a week to make your hair soft and stimulate your natural hair growth).
3. Trim your hair as often as it is needed Although your primary goal is to grow long hair, you must know that dry ends slow down natural hair growth. Every 3-4 months (or even more often) it is necessary to do a haircut to keep the hair in good condition.
4. Take vitamins that improve your hair condition Many nutritional supplements and vitamins stimulate fast hair growth. For example, vitamin B6 is an excellent supplement for hair growth, because it blocks testosterone receptors in the hair roots. Too much testosterone in the follicles makes the hair-thin.
- Take vitamin B2 if you have problems with dandruff. Here are the vitamins that can improve your hair:
- Vitamin B1 strengthens hair, improves its color.
- Vitamin B2 prevents your hair from becoming dry.
- Vitamin B3 provides your hair with rich color, eliminates dullness of the color.
- Vitamin B6 eliminates hair loss and stimulates growth. Vitamin B7 helps to keep your hair healthy.
- Vitamin B9 restores and strengthens your hair.
- Vitamin B10 protects hair from an early graying.
- Vitamin B12 prevents hair loss, enhances hair growth. Vitamin A improves the elasticity of hair, prevents hair dryness.
- Vitamin E makes hair silky and shiny.
- Vitamin C improves blood circulation and accelerates hair growth.
- Vitamin D stimulates hair growth, nourishes hair follicles and scalp.
5. Protect the ends of the hair The tips of the hair are the most fragile part of the hair (because they get the least amount of natural oils). The ends can quickly get damaged. Leaving your hair constantly loose, you expose it to various injuries, so try to pick up hair to prevent it. Tie your hair with a hairpin. If possible, do not use different hair scrunchies, because you can damage or tear the hair when you use them.
6. Wrap your hair with a shawl whenever it is possible to Cover your hair with a shawl or use baseball heats to protect it from the damaging sunshine or dirt. You can also do it overnight to help your hair to soak up oils and minerals.
You must not wear the shawl all the time, so do it only when it is possible throughout the day to protect your hair from external damage. Use a silk scarf or shawl because this material does not absorb oil, unlike other materials such as cotton or synthetic tissue.
7. Eat healthy foods The last of our hair tips are eating the healthy food full of vitamins and minerals. If you are on a diet, you will never have gorgeous hair! It is proved that some products increase hair growth and improve the look of the hair. Salmon, avocado and pumpkin seeds are full of proteins and fatty acids that will help your hair follicles stay healthy.
You must also eat spinach, eggs, greek yogurt, and lentils. They are the sources of protein that enriches your hair. Blueberries are a source of vitamin C, that is very important for healthy hair. The lack of vitamin C leads to brittle hair.
Natural hair tips and tricks that you can apply with no efforts
Natural hair tips and tricks that you can apply with no efforts Check more tips on how to take care of natural hair! Avoid using a hairdryer. Because of high temperatures, the hair becomes dry and brittle. Anyway, if you need to use a hairdryer from time to time, try to limit its use to one time per week. Minimize the use of hair straighteners. Because they can heat up to above 400 degrees Fahrenheit, you literally cook your hair!
Enjoy your natural hair color. The chemicals in the hair-dye are the primary cause of hair damage. If you really need to dye your hair, then take at least a three-month break between each dying.
Allocate time between hair straightening procedures. It is better to braid or even cut your curly hair than to straighten it.
Avoid life stress. Stress has an adverse impact on your hair growth, and because of stress, the hair becomes thin.
Do everything possible so that your life does not have stress. Stay away from things that make you nervous, and surround yourself with objects that appease you. By the way, it is useful not only for hair! Gently brush your hair. It will help reduce the amount of brittle hair.
Always begin to brush from the ends and slowly move up. Avoid brushing your hair when it is wet, let it dry a little bit, use oils and then brush it gently. Use a mild wooden brush. Wash your hair only if you must. Avoid washing it every day when you take a shower if your hair is clean. Avoid stuffed and tight scrunchies. They have a terrible effect on the hair, that leads to hair fragility at the roots. It is better to use loose pins to comb your hair.
As you can see there is nothing complicated in keeping your hair healthy with the help of natural and cheap products: oils, vitamins, and hair masks. You must have noticed that there were more prohibitions than recommendations. So change your hair routine and enjoy healthy curls!
you may also like